Tuesday 20 March 2018

Drugstore beauty products you need in your life


Image result for miley cyrus putting lipstick on gif

To all of my fellow beauty lovers out there, we all know the struggle of wanting to find the perfect product without breaking the bank! Here are some of my favorite drugstore beauty products that are fantastic and what wont break the bank.



1. Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer

This is by far my favorite drugstore concealer. If you're like me, and you have dark under eye circles and discoloration, this concealer is perfect for you.  It is full coverage and it makes you look wide awake

Related image


 2. Garnier Micellar Water

This product is incredible for removing makeup. It removes stubborn makeup as well as any residue that is left on the skin.



Image result for garnier micellar water


3 L'Oreal Pure Clay Purity Mask

This mask is my favorite mask out of all  the other pure clay masks. It works great  for refractory pimples and it leaves your skin smooth and refreshed.

Image result for loreal clay mask green review
4 Essence Brighten Up Banana Powder

This powder is my go to and always my first grab when applying my makeup. It instantly makes you look awake and the coverage is amazing.

Related image
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meg Robb. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig